Beta-i Newsletter - Lisbon Investment Summit

 
You know that feeling when realize that there was a really cool event that you missed? Or someone who you really wanted to meet has just left and you didn’t get the chance to meet them?
Of course you do. I’ve been there myself, and that’s why I’m really not letting you do that again.
You shouldn’t look back at the Lisbon Investment Summit and wonder: Why was I not there? How did I miss it?
And here are 7 reasons why:
 
Email-Banner-7reasons.png
 
1. Meet our top speakers such as David Rowan, Editor of Wired, Eze Vidra, former Partner at Google Ventures, or Sumon Sadhu, founding team at Quid, world's leading big data company, and Muse
2. Get live mentoring from 500 Startups and Numa
3. Learn with our workshops on fundraising with Caixa Capital, or Lean Innovation
4. Have one-on-one meetings at the Investor’s Breakfast
5. Attend the exclusive sunset cocktail on a yacht
6. See all the live concerts and DJ sets powered by our music partner Tradiio
7. Check out our beautiful and unusual venue right in the heart of Lisbon
 
Convinced? Will you join us? 
Yes, I will be there!
 
See you there,
Cheers,
Maria_signature.jpg

Comentários