Startup Pirates - The entrepreneurial Experience -9th to 16th SEPT, 2017 @Porto






Startup Pirates is not an event. It is a whole experience for life.

In this one-week program, our pirates dive in the startup world and have the opportunity and the tools to develop a business idea from scratch.

But if you think Startup Pirates is only about developing one idea, think again. This is a whole experience, the ultimate entrepreneurship trial, the entrance to a unique and exclusive worldwide community of change-makers and the boost you've been waiting for.

We gather the most promising aspiring entrepreneurs and fearless experienced guests to share and learn together in a combination of workshops, mentoring, inspirational moments and some wild surprises.

This is not the place to be taught, is the place to learn!

"Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn." - Benjamin Franklin

Source: http://porto.startuppirates.org/

Comentários