Last year, we got over 4,000 applications from 50 different countries. If you want to increase your chances to move in early July, please read our blogpost with Tips and Tricks to apply.
Worried about getting a visa? If you are selected, we can help you with the process. Contact us for more info at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
4. The Founders Program gets you a unique community, expertise, exclusive offers, tons of services, an office space, and more.
90% of entrepreneurs problems are solved by other entrepreneurs, that’s why we have gathered a whole startup ecosystem under the same roof. And we take care of the other 10% too: read about our success stories on Instagram!
5. Deadline is April 2nd - move-in is beginning of July.
Here are the dates to keep in mind:
April 2: Deadline to complete the online application (apply here!)
May 2: You will be notified by email if you have made it to the next round. You will have 10 days to complete a recorded video interview.
May 11: Deadline to complete the video interview
June 4: You will be notified if you have been selected or not
June 15: Deadline to decline or accept the invitation deadline
July 2: You can move in to Station F and kick off the Founders Program